Voting

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

FOOTBALL GAME TONIGHT!!!!


Bryce has his last football game tonight at 5:30pm at the PYF fields. We are all so excited to watch them play!!!!! ....If you can come out to support - look for the most-awesome undefeated PURPLE team (Bandits)!!!!!!


They've all worked so hard and grown so much this year. They are again undefeated this season!! We hope to keep the winning-streak going through tonight to make it to the Superbowl this Saturday... details to follow!!!


The weather has changed and so we are going to have our gloves, hats, coats, and boots out for tonight's game. At last night’s practice, I ended up wearing my gloves and sat with Keira in the car for the last 30 minutes. As soon as the sun goes down, it’s down-right COLD now. I think I'll even bring down a thermas of HOT CHOCOLATE to sip on while we cheer them on.
GO BANDITS!


My friend, Eboni said she's coming and bringing cow-bells to cheer them on.. Can't wait to see the look on their faces when those LOUD cow-bells get going. It's hilarious. She's used them for a long time with her own son's football games.

Hope we see you guys there cheering them on.


BANDIT-PRIDE!!!



1 comment:

  1. I so wish we could have been there. How did they do? Was he the superstar I know he is?

    ReplyDelete